Help us keep you safe
We are working with our passengers to support safe air travel.
A range of hygiene and communication measures are in place throughout the terminal to help keep our passengers safe, including increased cleaning and hand sanitiser available in several locations.
We are asking you for your help – and here’s what you can do:
- Wear a face mask in the terminal, in line with government directions
- Use online options to check in and book parking
- Don’t travel if you are sick
- Practise good personal hygiene
- Follow the markers in place throughout the terminal, physically distancing where practical
- Download the COVIDSafe app
Flight information and changes
Please contact your airline or travel agent about flight bookings. Contact details can be found here.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Federal Department of Health advises practising good hygiene, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- Clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- Increase the amount of fresh air available by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people whenever possible
Further information can be found here.
You should also follow Federal Department of Health advice for travellers.
Restricted entry to Queensland
The Queensland Government has implemented enhanced border control measures for visitors coming from COVID-19 hotspots, which are outlined on the Queensland Government website here. Anyone travelling into Queensland must complete a Queensland Border Declaration Pass. You can read more about Queensland border restrictions on the Queensland Government website here.
Quarantine information for people arriving in Queensland from overseas
Anyone arriving in Queensland from overseas is required to undergo mandatory quarantine in a hotel, at their own expense, for a minimum of 14 days unless they have received a quarantine exemption. For more information see the Queensland Government website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What measures are you taking to ensure the safety of passengers?
We have developed a range of hygiene and communication measures for the terminal to help keep our passengers safe.
These include signage and queuing markers to remind people of the importance of physical distancing where possible, with some seating removed or marked unavailable to ensure this occurs. Increased cleaning will continue in our terminal, with particular focus on high traffic touch points, while hand sanitisers are in place throughout the terminal.
We need our passengers and other customers to help us keep them safe as well. Please use online options to lower the risks, follow directions displayed on signage, don’t travel if you are sick and download the COVIDSafe app.
Q: Are passengers required to wear face masks in the airport?
Please wear a face mask inside and around the airport terminal, as per the Queensland Government direction.