Travelling domestically to Queensland
You can enter Queensland from elsewhere in Australia without restrictions. Visit the Queensland Government website for the latest information.
Visiting Mount Isa Airport
A range of hygiene measures are in place throughout the terminal to help keep everyone safe, including increased cleaning and hand sanitiser available in several locations.
We are asking you for your help – and here's what you can do:
- Wear a face mask on board the aircraft, in line with government directions
- Use online options to check in and book parking
- Check in on arrival, using the Check In Queensland app
- Practise good personal hygiene
- Follow the markers in place throughout the terminal, physically distancing where practical
- Most importantly, don’t travel if you are unwell
Q: I am planning to travel through Mount Isa Airport. How do I know if there are any restrictions?
Queensland’s border restrictions are no longer in place – visit the Queensland Government website for the latest information. For requirements for passengers arriving into or departing Australia, visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Q: Are passengers required to wear face masks in the airport?
No– Queensland Health no longer requires people to wear face masks in airports. However, they are still required to be worn on aircraft. For more, visit the Queensland Government website.